ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quake 3

Going to be buying Quake 3 later on tonight, Fancied going back on it cos my last Steam account I got it on Got hacked....

Anyone want to play this again and give me some pointers :D
my Steam's in my Info.

LY R26
Yeah get Unreal Tournament too if you haven't already got it, oh and the original Unreal because the single player campaign is brilliant - ahead of its time.

as for Quake 3 don't be suprised if you get your ass handed to your online against decent players lol.
They don't make fast paced fps games like these anymore, long live UT and Quake! :cheers:

LY R26
hehe yeah mate i ain't played it in ages, I played that Quakelive for a bit a couple of years ago it was pretty cool but i was put off because of the censorship.
They took the blood and gore out because it was browser based therefore available to anyone, just wasn't the same!. No more skull and body bits bouncing down
stairs after giving someone the good news with the rocket launcher :).

They took the blood and gore out because it was browser based therefore available to anyone, just wasn't the same!. No more skull and body bits bouncing downstairs after giving someone the good news with the rocket launcher :).

Thats all I played when I was younger, My parents wonder why im a fucked up child :D
Yeah will deffo having a game of this later.