ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quater panel - paintwork damage, help

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Dont ask how it happened or why haha, i just want to see if there is anyone on here who can help me or give me a quote on damage so i dont get ripped off, got more photos if you need them

image_zps425e06dc.jpg

Thanks!

Clio 182 arctic
Probably looking at a couple of hundred quid. Looks like it will need a full quarter respray, hopefully if the paint match is good enough it might not need blending into the door.

For reference I needed a full rear quarter spraying, luckily at the time a mate from a bodyshop owed me a favour so it cost £140. I imagine full retail price it will be atleast double.

PICT0001.jpg

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Ah thanks mate, one of my friends said that i am looking at 200 - 250 from a place he went before and they do a good job! and that scratch on yours looks pretty much the same as someone done to mine ha, little gits