ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question about Daytime running lights on Clio IV

Hi there,

Today I had to change a headlight bulb on my 65 plate Clio IV and that got me wondering about the daytime running lights.

Firstly, Is there anyway to turn them off?

Also when the lights stop working how difficult are they to replace yourself? I tried looking this on google and not literally no results relating to the Clio IV.

Thanks

Clio 197
Disconnect the wiring loom if you want to turn them off, although you may fail your MOT if you don't plug the looms back in.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Replacement unless you are good with electronics is a full light unit, you replace the full headlight, my birds 68 plate has already had one under warranty

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
You're right, for some reason I thought the op was talking about the first lot of the MK4s!
Actually now I read it, he said a 64 plate which will be a ph1 so yes you were thinking of the right car, the little DRL on the grill. They also just get swapped by changing the full unit