ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

questions about clio 200

clio 200 /08 subaru
hi guys ,getting a new clio in yellow on the 6th of aug .i need to find out if the clio sport front spoiler from the clio 197 fits the clio 200 ,as its not in the accessories cat/ and the dealer cant comment on it ,any of you guys know the answer ,mucho appreciated
cheers ;)
this is my first clio ,i am subaru orientated ,with 6 of them in the family.
looking to changing from fiesta st to this pocket rocket :cool:

RB R27
I think the new 200 front bumper is completely different to the 197s so I don't think its fits, thats why they have taken it down from the Renault site. I looked into buying the splitter but since the 200 came out I haven't seen it on the site so that what I think.

LY 200
hi guys ,getting a new clio in yellow on the 6th of aug .i need to find out if the clio sport front spoiler from the clio 197 fits the clio 200 ,as its not in the accessories cat/ and the dealer cant comment on it ,any of you guys know the answer ,mucho appreciated
cheers ;)
this is my first clio ,i am subaru orientated ,with 6 of them in the family.
looking to changing from fiesta st to this pocket rocket :cool:

Nice car.

When did you order it?

RS250 cup
I paid deposit last Friday and the car arrived at the dealers today, I think its just a case of if the cars built, all they need to do is ship it.

LY 200
Ahh, I see.

Yeah, the dealer told me it was going to be a fresh build, and that they wouldn't start building it untill september.