ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick clean and out for a blast (pic heavy)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
A few pics of the clio on a deserted back road behind where i live, this road is about 7 miles of bliss:approve: . will have to go back out now and clean the brake dust off wheels again:(
What you think folks;)
s5032531ef4.jpg

s5032544kj5.jpg

s5032513da5.jpg

s5032530ev3.jpg

s5032541ab2.jpg

s5032539ld6.jpg

s5032509kh8.jpg

s5032537uz8.jpg

Breaking A 172 Replica
Awesome road and awesome looking car.

I swear there are two shades of RB. That looks so light!

Sam

Clio 182
very nice :) road reminds me of this one

n1422780004_98_8817.jpg

deleted the better pics of it - wish I had my 182 when i was working there, still had fun in the 1.2 though :p

I'm tempted to stripe my 182 now, I keep seeing one around here, and im starting to change my mind (hated them before)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
the sun in photos can either bleach the colour out or make it look deep, trust me i stare at it all day after i clean it

MKIII 138
those roads are superb not because of views but the emptyness means full beans and not walls to hit if you go flying off aswell :D

jelous

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
touched 115 on one particular straight, mainly 2,3and 4 all the way,adverse cambers and launch pads everywhere, need to drive it a few times before giving it the works, very little sheep about thank god lol. there are no lay'bys (pull ins) and only one junction so its pretty safe. you can see the whole route bar for a couple of hairpins

is dirty.
Awesome pictures! Car looks perfect..call me in 3 years..I will gladly take it off your hands!..:)

Clio
great pics looks like a mint road for having a blast on, just be carefull dude, dont want to bin a lovely little car ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Mint love the look of those roads... be good for a road trip them, maybe a detour back from or too FCS

Clio 172
my eyes were fixed on the road in those pictures and i felt myself drift off "what i wouldnt do to those roads" nice pics dude lovely car love tht color

LY V6 with Recaros
Car looks gorgeous! I love rb in the sun! And that road looks great fun, wish there was roads like that round here!

A4 Avant
Roads look awesome. Wish there were some like that in the Midlands. It'd be nice to get out of the lower gears! LOL.

Car looks mint in those pictures. Racing Blue looks a beaut in the sun!

CJ

Blue ph1 172
The Golden mile, what a road to drive!!! As well as Rhyd-y-fro to Cwmllynfell over the mountain.