ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick dynamique question

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

not sure but i think there part of the bumper. would be easier to spray them whislt on the bumper i would have thought. if you can get them out youd probably damage them anyway.

Polo + Micra

if you take the rear bumper off the plastic inserts come out QUITE easy

but im not sure about the front

Dont quote me on this but i think the front bumper inserts will just pull out with a bit of force , they are only clipped in i know people sell replace ments on ebay

Gregg

Polo + Micra

yeah it was easy to take the rear bumper off

but i think its going to be a c**t to get back on

Polo + Micra

do it. im crap at working on cars but i think ill get it back on

it looks much better with it sprayed

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

they pull of with a bit of force and go bk on easy i found this out wen i drove into my dads car doin about 5mph thy came loose so i riped them off had a look at em and shouved em bk on hope this helps i didnt do any damage to my car either lol

renaultsport83 clear your pms I wrote you a guide last night but you can guess what happened.

Clio_mad Ive sent the email

Seat Leon FR

why not get the pdf instructions put up on the main website in the tutorials bit?

id like to see it and i bet others would, saves you e-mailing it to everyone.

Quote: Originally posted by renaultsport83 on 12 May 2004

hey edde, got the pm thanks, will try and do it on sunday. i take it from all your knowledge u work at a dealership?
Nope dont work for them (be good if I did though).

I get the info from the Renault dialogue CDs Im genuinly interested in Clios and so have read up on them.

The diagloues BTW are the software Renault use when you go in to order parts fix things and check technical notes on cars. Theres info on all the whole Renault range in there.

It would be handly getting some of the PDF from the dialogue up but not sure Renault would approve as you shouldnt have copies of the dialogues anyway (not quite sure how a copy achually got out).