ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick fly by video

Too quiet, needs a straight centre ;)
Haha! Never again.
bloody hell!

ear plugs at the ready lol

:)

Lol Should have heard it when there was no silencer in the mid section :p

LOL jon the 50 year old chav :rasp:

Just kidding mate! Sounds sweet!

I've been getting alot of the "old" comments just recently, having to deal with the rasp must be taking it's toll on me :p

Cheers mate :)

Sweet ! Lol sounds amazing buddy What u done to it to make it like that thought mine was loud

K-tec Stealth with a small silencer in the mid section, decat and a ph-1 airbox lol.

Not entirely sure why it sounds so different to most k-tec stealths, backbox has probably burnt all the baffles away and is hollow. lol

Evo 8 MR
lol, bout time you got a proper vid of it jon, love that sound.

Exhaust needs major heart surgery to get it to sound like that.

320d
Sounds awesome Jon. Makes a good induction noise too with that ph1 airbox. Albeit on yours the zorst drowns it out a lot.

lol, bout time you got a proper vid of it jon, love that sound.

Exhaust needs major heart surgery to get it to sound like that.

Cheers mate :D
sounds mint........
Sounds awesome Jon. Makes a good induction noise too with that ph1 airbox. Albeit on yours the zorst drowns it out a lot.
Cheers mate, If I boot it at low revs, you can hear alot of induction roar then. It's at high revs when the exhaust note takes over
sounded really good that jon, HERO ftw lol
Thanks mate, and hero? I don't know the meaning of the word :p

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Sounds good. Only had the car a week and allready looking for ideas..... must resist....

Dan

Clio 172 RS2
Boyracer! ;)

I spotted two vehicles on the private land! Trespassing? :rasp:

But err. souns different indeed...