ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick hello

Amg A class, M3 CSL
Thought I should say a quick hello.

I've bought an original cup car and am currently in the process of re shelling and re building. It looks like it's going to be painful but hopefully I will be able to find some answers on this forum.
Once it's done I will be looking at racing in a northern series. I don't think I will get it done for April but that's the aim. New weld in cage goes in next week at SW Motorsport.
There's problems with the engine and clutch so I will need to see what's going on there. Will be looking at getting some more power out of the engine, I'm not sure which way to go and after plenty of searches on here, I'm still not sure what's best...

Raced a fiesta before, this it's like starting all over again with this car.

Anyway hello and thanks for any advice in advance.
Steve

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Hi, and welcome. Very interested to see your clio cup! Might need a bit of advice on the sadev sequential box for my rally car at some point XD. I would suggest becoming a member for £12 a year, I have found it well worth it.

Amg A class, M3 CSL
Hi James, I paid up when I joined :) the chap who bought the cage mentioned the site.
I have an issue with the clutch not engaging, hopefully it won't be major. The box was serviced prior to the purchase so I hope there are no issues there.
I am taking pictures as we go on and thought it would be better to do one complete thread at the end.
I've already hit problems with the pedal box and have a friends team adapting a Tilton hydraulic into a cable box.