ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick help, electric windows

Today when i got in my car i pressed the button to wind down the drivers window, it came down a little bit then stopped. I just got to work (not had chance to look at it all day) and checked the fuse and it had blown. So i changed it, but the window will still not budge! Down or up, its half way down at the moment and dont know what to do now!

All the fuses are now o.k.

HELP!!!!!

i had this prob. as the windows have pressure sensors, check that no cables are caught over the edge of the window, or wrapped around the motor, best thing to do IMO is to take off the door skin amd see if you can see anything out of the ordinary.

HTH

Rorrie

Sorted it. Somehoe the wires from the electric mirror connector (or what would be the electric mirror wires) had got tangled up and was shorting the window out

Or summat :confused: It works now anyway! lol