ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Laptop Question

clio 1.4 sport
you'll need to check what output you have on the laptop. If you have s-video you can get a lead from maplins for quite cheap should be s-video and phono to scart you'll probably also need a 3.5" jack to phono as well.

If your laptop doesn't have s-video the only other option i can think of is to connect it via vga to your tv but that depends on whether the tv has a vga or dvi input

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
dont understand anyof that... il take a pick of my laptop connections and then maybe u can help me =]

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
heres a kinda guide.
http://www.teluguone.com/pctotv/index.htm

I purposely bought a LCD tv with a vga input on it so i could use it as monitor for my PC. if it get a lap top i can plug that in too all you need to get is a male to male vga cable i go tit off ebay for £3. and male to male sound lead. which i got for £2. its brilliant.