ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Pic.

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 07 March 2005

1. Philips silver visions (arriving this week) - Cool

2. Black lexus lights. - Pls dont

3. Induction Kit. - if you must

I am still tinkin bout the new rear lights, might just ket a freefloy panel filter, wat dya rekon??

Dont think you should get black lights. Might be an idea to get someone to do a photoshop for you first.

The silvervisions make a great difference. At the end of the day go with what you like mate.

R26

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 07 March 2005

Definatly wanna get alloys next year wen me insurance gets a bit lower.
Get alloys instead of induction kit as you would have to declare that anyways.

Da

Less

Im in Colne nr Burnley mate, and you? My tints cost me £130~ cos the place I got them done where running an opening offer, 50% discount!! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Clellandmc on 07 March 2005

ClioDudes is 16v isnt it? I thought all the Mk3s were 16v?
No m8 mines an 8v, they do both. But I rekon the 8valves faster at lower revs because of where the tourque is delivered!

Da

Less

ClioDudes is 16v isnt it? I thought all the Mk3s were 16v?
The mk2 ph2s start at 1.2 8v and ClioDudes isnt 16v you can tell by the spec.

Quote: Originally posted by Daz_2427 on 07 March 2005

Im in Colne nr Burnley mate, and you? My tints cost me £130~ cos the place I got them done where running an opening offer, 50% discount!! :D
Blimey m8 u luckey ba*tid! Im based in Chelmsford, Essex. Did u get your fog lights from renault?

As Winston says! Silvervisions yes, everything else NO! Save up cos your next mod after the bulbs should be alloys, anything else before this would look V bad! My mums got a silver 8v with my old Lexus lights...PMSL...she loves em!

Blimey m8 u luckey ba*tid! Im based in Chelmsford, Essex. Did u get your fog lights from renault?

Hope to see you at the next meet then, its 23rd April in Basildon, Festival Leisure park.

Another Essex member! :D Im only down the road from you, I live in Maldon. Hope youve got a ClioSport sticker then I may spot you about.

Quote: Originally posted by jamiec on 07 March 2005

Definatly wanna get alloys next year wen me insurance gets a bit lower.
Get alloys instead of induction kit as you would have to declare that anyways.

Gud idea m8, howmuch dya rekon allys would increase my premium bi?

Only thing is I got my insurance in the net, which means I may not be able to declare mods that way??

Da

Less

Did indirectly mate, theyre Renault ones but bought from Mike172Sport on here who works for them

Da

Less

Gud idea m8, howmuch dya rekon allys would increase my premium bi?
Only thing is I got my insurance in the net, which means I may not be able to declare mods that way??
depends on the value/type of alloys you go for. Depends who your insurance company is too but you should be able to phone them up to add the alloys.

Hope to see you at the next meet then, its 23rd April in Basildon, Festival Leisure park.

Another Essex member! :D Im only down the road from you, I live in Maldon. Hope youve got a ClioSport sticker then I may spot you about.
Should be able to make it m8, stickers at the ready!

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 07 March 2005<UL dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">Slam itget some 16s/17s.Colour code the bumpersCup spoilerInduction KitExhaust

:D

Id stay away from lexus lights mate, they are old now. Leave the rear lights as they are for now.

I think the first thing you need to do is wheels and lower it. That shouldnt add much to the insurance (it didnt mine, about £50) this will improve the looks of the car and the handling.

Colour coding alwasy looks nice, and then maybe an exhaust. I personally wouldnt worry about spending money on a full system for a 1.2 (i havent) just get to powerflow and get the back box sorted. Then an induction kit.

Then lastly, maybe some tints. Other than that i wouldnt do much else except little things like fogs, maybe 172 front grill.

Just enjoy the car.

Quote: Originally posted by Guilbert on 08 March 2005

Id stay away from lexus lights mate, they are old now. Leave the rear lights as they are for now.

I think the first thing you need to do is wheels and lower it. That shouldnt add much to the insurance (it didnt mine, about £50) this will improve the looks of the car and the handling.

Colour coding alwasy looks nice, and then maybe an exhaust. I personally wouldnt worry about spending money on a full system for a 1.2 (i havent) just get to powerflow and get the back box sorted. Then an induction kit.

Then lastly, maybe some tints. Other than that i wouldnt do much else except little things like fogs, maybe 172 front grill.

Just enjoy the car.

That sounds about right. You could even try and get some Dynamique wheels if your insurance company allows.