ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick plea for help :)

Ph1 172
Hey guys, quick question;

Can anybody tell me which wire is the one for my rear tail light please, this is a photo of the nearside but it's actually the offside that is causing the problem

e06ad1c9.jpg

Got mot coming up Saturday and the tail light has started messing about, brand new bulb don't work, so swapped bulbs over, and still nothing, so swapped whole bulb cartridge over and still same problem so must be a fault with the loom/plug somewhere

It's on a ph1 172 by the way.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Ph1 172
Oh and forgot to mention, as u know the bulb is a double filament bulb for brake and tail light, the brake light DOES work on that side, it is just the tail light am having the problem with

Lionel Richie
normally either the connectors have corroded or the bulb holder itself, wiring won't be the problem

Ph1 172
hhhhhhhmmmmm yeah i thought that too, but i actually swapped the whole cluster round left to right and the problem stayed with the same side and the other side worked, its baffling me alittle at the mo =(

Ph1 172
ahhh i see, so was a faulse test anyways!!! hhhhmmmmm will have a clean up of the terminals then and see what happens. cheers for that

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yes BUT make sure the lights are turned OFF before scrubbing away with a wire brush or else you're going to pop fuses.

Mick