ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question about getting new seats

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Can any seat be made to slide and tilt with the correct subframe?

172 cup
if your thinking of keeping the rear seats for passengers I dont think you will get them very far forward before the top of the seat hits the roof. Got futuras myself

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
if your thinking of keeping the rear seats for passengers I dont think you will get them very far forward before the top of the seat hits the roof. Got futuras myself

Ahh good point - so really nothing much taller than Trendlines will work?

172 cup
they might clear the roof, but doubt it. Best of trying something tried and tested as seats arn't cheap to just try. Give me a shout if you want futuras cheapish. Ill let you know where got mine,

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Cheers Riley :)

Just don't let passengers sit in the back of the clio ;)

I know I know but there will always be that day when you need to desperately and you can't do anything about it, and people look and point at your rear seats... - I've been tempted to take them out altogether and put some carpet in but I don't know how long I could cope!