ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question about RS Tuner

Black Gold 182
Hi,

Last year i got an RS Tuner and used the 98 RON Map. Then switched to the Pop and Bang map and have been running that ever since. The time has come to sell the car and my friend wants me to put the 98 Ron map back on before he buys it.

Ive completely forgotten how to use the software but am i right in thinking i just have to connect it and click Write Cal. then click the file that ive got for the 98 Ron map and then write it? or do i have to write the ECU etc again too.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Hi,

Last year i got an RS Tuner and used the 98 RON Map. Then switched to the Pop and Bang map and have been running that ever since. The time has come to sell the car and my friend wants me to put the 98 Ron map back on before he buys it.

Ive completely forgotten how to use the software but am i right in thinking i just have to connect it and click Write Cal. then click the file that ive got for the 98 Ron map and then write it? or do i have to write the ECU etc again too.

Any help greatly appreciated.

If you've got the map still then just flash that. ECU software should be good across them both.