ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick question about springs?

My bicycle!!
will front mk1 clio springs fit in a mk2 clio?

only asking as the clio ive just bought has coilovers on the rear and standard springs on the front, and doesnt seem much point in buying a full set of lowering springs when i only need the front 2 springs...

as the mk1's were torision on the rear if i were to buy a set of lowering springs for one would the fit?

and ive already tried searching for just the front 2 springs from different companys and they only come in a set ;)

Titanium 182
;)
I thought you got banned from here anyway ?

Anywoo I'm sure there was a set of Apex's for sale on here for about £30. For that price you could just get both....

What car do you drive now ?

My bicycle!!
well u might know steve on here who has the 172 with the engine in the back... well its his brothers car.... ph2 clio 1.4,

and yeah thats on cut springs atm, but wanna get proper lowering springs before i get it on the road....

and i never got banned