This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Have a look on ebay and the for sale section, so many people with 1.2 16v's take theres off and replace. Also for that engine Renault probably sell about 3 different ones.
Ok, well going on these replies, which replacement filter would you recommend. A standard one is £5 but if a replacement can give me a bit of extra noise (but not too much), maybe a bit more responsiveness and last forever then it's probably worth the extra £25.
Don't care about performance gains, I just want to get the most out of my car without modifying it as I'm not allowed and ideally I'm after value for money as well.
They all do them, K&N, ITG, Green-Cotton etc. etc. - which is best?