ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick question guys

hi there everyone does the climat system need refreshing like a ac system does you know clean it etc etc...plus when my car is not warm the car judders and does not have all the power straight away plus alot of smoke comes out of back but when warm no problems what could this be thanks again to all

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
when its cold, thats what happens. You dont say what car though. There was a similar post the other week about how when its cold, it runs lean for emissions purposes, so feels restrictive. To be honest you shouldnt be using 'all the power' when cold anyway.

As for the 'climate' system, im guessing u mean air conditioning, cause thats all it is, with climate control, and yes it does need serviced like other air conditioning systems.

i thought that mate many thanks for the reply if that is normal then i am happy as long as nothing else could be at fault it didnt use to do it though which is strange....comma do cleaning system that you can get from halfords is this any good you turn you system on full and let the can empty itself and it gets circulated through???????? cheers again