ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Sky+ question

Banana
I've just been given a sky+ box off a mate in work who has switched to Virgin. I have normal sky digital at the mo, but my house has the dish with the 2 lnb feeds required for sky+. It it just a case of plugging it in, sticking my viewing card in and I'm away? Or do I need to phone sky and upgrade my package?
I know it doesnt cost any extra, just wondering if they need to activate something at their end to make it work.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
You need to give them the serial number of the box so the can pair your card with it, just phone them and say you've been given a Sky+ box and they'll take the serial number from you and activate your card so the premium channels work again.

Banana
Done! Works a treat. All the channels were working, it was the recording feature I had to get activated.
Cheers Ade :)