ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Snap

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well today i cleaned the outside of the car to try and take my mind off the pain in my mouth.
Then popped out to do some shopping so took 2 pictures of the car.

IMG_3050.gif

IMG_3051.gif

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I love this car !! but not as much as your other ;) What exhaust is that Marc ? ?

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks superb Marc, you're just trying to show me up. :eek:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Its a Yozza IIRC but it sits further back for some reason.. Someone else's is like that too.

JezzaMc who has a MK1 Yozza on his inferno has the exact same problem as me with it sitting under the bumper.

IMG_0182_zps6592600a.jpg

I love this car !! but not as much as your other ;) What exhaust is that Marc ? ?

The other car has been away for months and is staying away for some more with this rubbish weather LOL
The exhaust is a MK1 Cat Back yozza system and its been like this since the day i bought the car.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I don't k ow any better as its been like this from day one.
Im sitting in the garage just now waiting on my handbrake cables getting done so I'm going to ask about it