ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick update of my Gordini 200

Audi TT 3.2
At least your happy, but it just doesnt work for me looks far to busy and there is to many colours going on, if you got rif od all the white bits then would look smart, but then again would just look like a normal 200, without recaros :S

i like the spolier though

200 Gordini
UPDATES

Xenon white LED's were fitted throughout the car but the interior shots cam out very dark. Here are the number plates lights for the time being:

5271766201_0a375908cd_z.jpg

DSC02733 by Curley89, on Flickr

Ben (aka bmh.01) fitted my 6k HID's a couple of weeks ago, Kudos to him as it was about -7 and snowing pretty heavily.

Before:

5272395032_c19f6b4862_z.jpg

DSC02691 by Curley89, on Flickr

5271786873_42ed042a9d_z.jpg

DSC02693 by Curley89, on Flickr

During:

5271788999_72a8c8ec6d_z.jpg

DSC02701 by Curley89, on Flickr

5271782775_7dc0431f25_z.jpg

DSC02703 by Curley89, on Flickr

After:

5272379472_4d230ae9bc_z.jpg

DSC02734 by Curley89, on Flickr

5272377646_3a5da94951_z.jpg

DSC02735 by Curley89, on Flickr

BMW335M/Clio200/182
LOL!

I don't mean to be rude, but I just don't see how anyone would pay £2.5k more for the ugliest RS ever. There are people in this thread who payed ~£15k and got a fully-loaded regular, Cupped 200. It's MENTAL.

Not to mention the fact you've spend £xxx's on the Speedlines, plus spraying the gashy white bits. :S

Perhaps he has more money to spend than you do and therefore doesn't give a toss.

Im starting to like this. The wheels are the worst thing about the Gordini but you have sorted that...

It's the side vents that get me. It's like some idiot looked at all the chavmobile sheds on PH with flakey poorly painted silver front grills and thought "Now THAT's a proper modification, let's do that to a £17k brand new car". Hideous. That's before you even get to the G's on the stripes.

It's good you're working to make it look decent though, you'll end up with the best looking Gordini on the site at least.

120d M Sport
Liam I reckon you should have gone for white speedlines! Then the white 'fin' wouldn't look so out of place then. The black wheels don't really match with anything other than the front bumper insert.

I'm not making any judgements yet, I'm sure in time you'll have it up to scratch

Clio 1.2 Extreme
cars looking amazing! i was just wondering would you b able to send me a link to the place u bought ur rear numberplate lights ? thanks :)

STEALTH RAIDER
Ive just got 6k's for mine. Looking for a bit of guidance as to what i need to unscrew if you cud ask ur mate to pm me. Cheers mate, Lew

200 Gordini
Liam I reckon you should have gone for white speedlines! Then the white 'fin' wouldn't look so out of place then. The black wheels don't really match with anything other than the front bumper insert.

I'm not making any judgements yet, I'm sure in time you'll have it up to scratch

Saw a couple of Gordinis with white wheels and I'm 50/50 about them.. black definitely looks better though. We'll have to meet up sometime so you can have a butchers.

cars looking amazing! i was just wondering would you b able to send me a link to the place u bought ur rear numberplate lights ? thanks :)

Yours will be different if you have a mk2. You need the bayonet fitment.. have a search in eBay pal.

Ive just got 6k's for mine. Looking for a bit of guidance as to what i need to unscrew if you cud ask ur mate to pm me. Cheers mate, Lew

Just saw these posts Lew, if you send me your email I'll send you the guide. Really easy to do like the 182.

200 Gordini
UPDATE:

From before I bought the car I wondered why it was such a high number (No. 434) when every other Gordini on the forums were under number 100. Actually, the Gordini on show at WSR was one number off mine.. number 435 iirc.

I got on to Renault UK and asked them if they could find out about my query. I received an update today that explained why.

The Gordinis are given a number when they are built and then when they come into England they are reassigned a UK number. Mine was supposedly 'missed' and they have offered to to give it another number.

I have requested to keep number 434 and another Gordini not to be giving this number. It might be a bit anal but 4+3+4 = 11 which is my lucky number LOL.

vauxhall corsa vxr
gotta admit seen the gordinin in the flesh, drove the gordini and love them, however imo id lose the stripes thats my only prob with it

200 Gordini
gotta admit seen the gordinin in the flesh, drove the gordini and love them, however imo id lose the stripes thats my only prob with it

My heart is telling me to take them off but my head is saying keep them on for re sale value.

Clio 1.2 Extreme
Yours will be different if you have a mk2. You need the bayonet fitment.. have a search in eBay pal.

Alright mate, i have a MK3 clio.. had a look around but not sure what bulbs will fit... have u got a link to where u bought urs?... my mate bought some but they were too big, i just wanted to save the hastle of trying to return them if they dont fit. Thanks

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mirrors black and aerofoil black, jobs a good un.

Where did you get the number plate bulbs mate?

200 Gordini
Mirrors black and aerofoil black, jobs a good un.

Where did you get the number plate bulbs mate?

That was my plan but I really think it's going to be left as it is now. Bulbs were off a company on eBay, 360 degree with about 7 LEDs on each.

LY 182
I meant I quite like the other white touches which some people don't, that was the reason for the run comment lol. The blue paintwork is gorgeous when clean and shiney.

Looking for 182
I'd leave it as it is. I love the blue, black and white combo, it looks amazing with those speedlines as well, much better than the originals.

Looks amazing!

200 Gordini
I'd leave it as it is. I love the blue, black and white combo, it looks amazing with those speedlines as well, much better than the originals.

Looks amazing!

High 5! The only other thing changing are the grilles above the wheels, I'll be spraying them black as soon as possible.

182 BEAN

Looks amazing!

the spacker wheels made in a factory full of blind people :-/ gonna struggle selling em curls ....... roll on tomorrow the bean is filthy ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Get rid of the stripes, aero thingy black, ditto mirrors and side grills. You'll then have the best looking Gordini in the country.

Ps. Heard you were at BTM, like my new car;)

200 Gordini
Crippin you f**king muppet!

Only thing changing for sure are the grilles above the wheels at the moment.. they'll be sprayed black, hopefully by the end of the month.

Get rid of the stripes, aero thingy black, ditto mirrors and side grills. You'll then have the best looking Gordini in the country.

Ps. Heard you were at BTM, like my new car;)

£10 for a 10 minute thrashing, Fred was cleaning up ;)