ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick update of my Gordini 200

No Car ATM
I still see there is the same hatred on here for the Gordini Liam. Oh well, i still love mine.

I LOL'd when i just read one of the other Gordini threads, and Fred at BTM referred to me as a chav that tried to make my car "look cool". :D

Heres a pic of mine being driven properly on track. Cant be bothered to start my own thread, as it will just be filled full of abuse, and everyone has already found all the pics i posted on Club GTI! ;)

DSC_0022_exposure.jpg

200 Gordini
These should be going in tomorrow. Instead of painting mine I sourced some from a Clio200.net member so I can put the silver ones back in for re sale.

5602994632_d9b1bd8302_z.jpg

DSCF0558 by Curley89, on Flickr

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do you use polish on those wheels?

Mine are starting to look a little dull after looking at yours and mine have only done 2500 miles. :(

200 Gordini
Do you use polish on those wheels?

Mine are starting to look a little dull after looking at yours and mine have only done 2500 miles. :(

Nothing on these at the moment, the insides had a coat of wheel sealant before they went on but that's it. I've done 5400 miles.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Minty mint as always mate, i've never know anyone keep their car as spotless as you do. Looking good.
Almost the polar opposite of how I treat my car.:eek:

Loving the shot of you at the national meet in your aviators, from now on i'm calling you Mavrick.:cool: