ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Wash & Bra'ed Up

E60 diesel powah
yes mate!!all about the bra :)

L1000963.jpg

Clio 182
stopping stone chips i'm guessing..

nearly every car i saw in america had one on - not too sure either really!

RS Meg 175
they protect your bonnet from stone chips alledgedly, think they are a bit marmite tbh, im not to keen on them although the car looks nice mate lol

An orange one
so they protect the first 6 inches of the bonnet...but not the whole bumper??

stttraaanngee!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
looks good, a complete euro infulence. weather it does or doesnt protect stone chips its about the look. see all vws with them

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
car bras..ridiculous, if you dont want stone chips leave it in the garage eh. if thats 'the look' you can keep it lol

Hate car bras, you only get stone chips from sitting too close to the car in front anyway - if you hang back you don't get them.

Also, are you going to drive round with it on all the time ??
What about the front bumper ? Which has been left to get stone chips.

MINI Cooper S
The car looks nice mate, just not keen on the bra! If theyre meant to protect the bonnet, id rather have a few stone chips than that on it lol..

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
£115!!!!!!!!!!

FFS! Get the stone chips then get your mate to spray it fot that price!

They look w@nk! What about the rest of the bonnet? And the windscreen.... And the front wings....

If you guys were my mates ill punch you to try and knock some sense into you!