ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick wheel fitment question.

Classic mini P 996
Hi guys/gals

Just a quick questions I'm looking to order new wheels seen some I like just wanted to ask about fitment.

The fitment is 16" 8J ET20 or ET10 both offsets available. What would be best? Or neither!

Also while I'm here what offset is suited the the 182 with 7-8" with. bore size? i know its 4x100 bolt pattern

Thanks
J

Classic mini P 996
Thanks a lot Rob, you wouldn't happen to know the 182 offsets? it's a cup pack if that makes a difference

thanks again
J

Classic mini P 996
according to the link above kindly recommended by Rob, its saying that the wheel will be sitting 33mm further out than the standard wheels, this would be fine if the new wheels are sale width but they are 8J, I know its hard to tell but what do you guys think?

Then when you realise it is further than the arch, get out the heat gun, arch rollers, hammers and tin snips. Buy some camber bolts, and fit them anyway :clown: