ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quiet 182 Exhaust

M140i
Ill have a janspeed ss exhaust for sale soon, not much louder than standard one, its only a month old too :) pm me if u want any info brotherbern :)

Black Gold 182 Cupped up
Standard? I need to replace mine as the thing is rusting out. I have just noticed when I noticed my suspension looked f**ked.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
go for a janspeed sound good (not loud) and look good here is the one i had on mine, also fit purfectly

th_janspeed-182.jpg

Janspeedexhaust023.jpg

Janspeedexhaust019.jpg

Janspeedexhaust020.jpg

320d
Where abouts are you?

I've got a standard Cat back system you can have for £50

If you're near newcastle there's a place that does hand made systems (as loud or quiet as you like) fitted cheaper than you'll buy a aftermarket system off the shelf

Black Gold 182 Cupped up
Hi Rich, the other end of our fine country down in Somerset. I do like the look and sound of the Janspeed though..... food for thought.

im getting my car back tomorrow with the new prototype K-Tec system on it.

they do 2 versions, 1 quiet with 2 silencers, and a loud one with just the 1 silencer.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
that would be an awesome system, but the tail pipes look pikey :(

i've no idea with they look like yet... it was still in prototype stage last time i saw it.

i have to admit, im not keen on the tailpipes on display on their stand at FCS... however i'll reserve judgement for when i see it on my car :)

what i do know is, you will be able to specify it with the standard tailpipes if you were to buy one... im not paying for it so i dont get much say :rasp:

clio182 sport ff
Have a new Milltek system (cat back) on my 182 sport FF.
Drive 140km a day on the motorway and sounds normal until you accelerate hard. Then it sounds almost perfect (could be a little more harsh/raw if I was to be picky).
Fits perfectly - looks great