ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quieter exhaust than a k-tec ultra silenced?

clio 182
i'm after a quieter exhaust than my silenced ktec ultra performance.(currently got an exhuast uk sports cat fitted)
Yes it does sound nice but everyday its just a little too much and I think am getting old before my time and I am pass having a loud exhaust now. I want a quieter exhaust not a standard exhuast, just a nice exhaust note, a little more than standard. Something not loud and "chavy" and people/friends say it is with the ultra exhaust on at the mo. I want something that sounds nice, not too loud and nothing that embarrases me when turning up for a job interview for example, which I think the ktec does.

Apparently ill be looking at the janspeed (silenced/sports) or the Rs192?

Any advice or options?

ITB'd MK1
the janspeed sport is the one I would go with for your requirements. nice and subtle, no more noise than standard really, but with a bit of a nicer sound

clio 182
the janspeed sport is the one I would go with for your requirements. nice and subtle, no more noise than standard really, but with a bit of a nicer sound

this one?

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1264&appid=2
js-ktr-182_f.jpg

Stripped yozza'd cup
You raving homosexual. Lol.
Fred can make you a quiet yozza if you can put up with the Louie spence jokes.

Milltek'd clio 182
rs 192 was quite, and so is my milltek, nice throaty sound and i know it sounds silly but you cant hear it even when doing 80mph on a motorway, only when accelarating you hear a nice sound but when at a constant speed its a nice cruiser.