ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quietest exhaust available?

£300 fitted IRRC. Think stealths are a tad cheaper as they don't have to cut the bumper.

Come to think of it I do have a clip of me overtaking a mate. Its does'nt demonstrate how quiet it can be...more what it sounds like full bore at 6000rpm :evil: I'll PM you it later.

Sorry to hijack this thread but what does a cat back prospeed system go for on the 182.

£300 cat back too? My blueflame has to go in a couple of months as its p'ing me off.

Sorry to hijack this thread but what does a cat back prospeed system go for on the 182.

Dunno mate. Word of warning though I've heard that the 182 system they do isn't as good as the 172 systems (may even lose power :eek: ). This by no means proven fact, just make sure you do some research before taking the plunge.

VX220 lightning
Thinking along the lines of a prospeed custom cat back jobbie.
Want it as close to normal as possible with maybe a slight burble if at all. If i could i would kep my standard one but its finished lol.
Any other recommendations?

I have a prospeed... excellent exhaust but not that quet, alough it doesnt sound chavvy... and at low revs its quiet

172 cup TT
I have a prospeed... excellent exhaust but not that quet, alough it doesnt sound chavvy... and at low revs its quiet

i do too and although i think its "ok" i have had about 4 comments all from different garages slating certain parts of the prospeed exhaust when up the ramps....actually had to replace parts on it a couple of times within 12 months.... ive never heard a bad thing about them on here so quite wierd really, but i certainly wouldnt use them again...