ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quotes Due To Accident

Skoda Fabia vRS

arse, my insurance is up for renewal and its jumped up about £500 because of the accident i had in Feb this year

Lic Vic Renewal Quote - £1400
Direct Line - £2900
Tesco - £3200
Sabre - £2900
jus waitin on a response from Adrain Flux, CIS wont do it online so ill have to ring em, gonna ring HIC aswell

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Try elephant and add second driver.

Mine only went up £100 through an accident. That said, it was £500 originally so not sky high already.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

But freaking Elephant penalize you for accidents even if it wasnt your fault. 3rd party bumped me from behind in traffic ... fully settled with full responsibility accepted by 3rd party. Elephant (or Admiral) wanted over £100 more as a result!!! Muppets!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

jus gone with Flux £1238

i didnt want to go with them but they are the cheapest and insure like for like for my mods

Admiral tried to say I couldnt protect my No Claims Bonus because Id had an accident.

I politely pointed out that someone drove into my car while I was at work, I managed to track him down and got him to cough up through his insurance and so I didnt cost my insurance company a penny.

They are the ones who insist you tell them about everything then screw you over when you do!

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by The Bear on 01 September 2005

Greenlight? Very good with mods, and were cheapest for me with points and a claim.
they dont cover my post code