ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r****d

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
IMO that looks mostly to be a sentence (ok, its not really a sentence.. ) established with a sprinkling of luck and not a great deal of judgement.

Mostly luck I'd imagine.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
Perfect example of an idiot.

"seling because wanting a r1 or sumthing lick that for the sumer"- He'll have loads of time to learn english when he is in a full body cast.

Also cheep insurance. LOL.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 182 & Saxo
these are quick when done properly and not built by idiots. However wouldnt buy this one due to the simple fact the seller sounds like an idiot

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
"wanting a r1 or sumthing lick that for the sumer;) "

He might be waiting a while for that to come around....

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Megane 225 F1
Why was Jason looking at them......I saw this on his facebook, went away, came back, had no idea why it was there, laughed a lot, put it up here and then saw it on his Facebook again.

/thief

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  172 /megane cab
Thought you lot was bein harsh for min for just missing a o off boost but just read the ad lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well, I can see that selling...

I'm tempted to send him a message, explaining that I speak English, am interested in the car, but Google translator can't identify his native tongue.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
41569_8293130670_8433_n.jpg