ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R.S. Days Silverstone 11-12 May 2019

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I reckon be a good day,not been to silverstone in ages and the blancpain races are pretty good & loud.Be cool to see other Renault Sports and do a parade lap.

Clio 220 PH2
I managed to win a ticket too (y) I am going on the Saturday
Does the parade lap come as part of the prize too then I couldn’t find out if it did or not
I am looking forward to it

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I managed to win a ticket too (y) I am going on the Saturday
Does the parade lap come as part of the prize too then I couldn’t find out if it did or not
I am looking forward to it

I think so mate,but that Stevie fella doesnt really say much when i ask him things,even if i will get them in the post etc.What Car do you have?.will keep an eye out

Clio 220 PH2
I think so mate,but that Stevie fella doesnt really say much when i ask him things,even if i will get them in the post etc.What Car do you have?.will keep an eye out
Haha yeah I know what you mean I think it will be a case of see how we get on and see what happens on the day. I don’t think Renault give much information either.
I will be in my 182 track car you won’t be able to miss it haha
1A76FE0A-2835-42FD-A8C9-C51721B027C1.jpeg
Yeah it will be good to have a chat