ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R-Sport - Because Racecar?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Steve you get some proper cars. Very jealous. . When will it be having its first outing?

182cup & 172 racecar
You need the steering wheel close, that's how it should be, you ain't cruzin you know.

Keep them arms nice and bent.

​What's wrong with my driving anyway.

LYV6, 182, R5GTT
Lovely bit of kit this. Steve popped over to mine the other night in it, the workmanship is flawless. Can't wait to see it on track...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Cheers for the comments-

I will have a look when llandow is & I will add the spec up tonight.

S

330i. E30 Touring.
Seen this in the metal a few months back- it really is really well done.

Not a track car though- it's far too mint.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Seen this in the metal a few months back- it really is really well done.

Not a track car though- it's far too mint.

I know can you have a track car thats to mint? ... :( already clocked the mileage up to 26k :(

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The mileage is that low?! What's it been doing all it's life

Proper car. Although one gets the impression it's one of those "epic track wh&re" cars that's never been anywhere near a circuit.

Obviously that may not be the case, and TBF even if it is, that can soon be changed.

Also cool to see some actual coilovers on the back axle.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Seen this a couple of times at Marks when picking bits up, its a great car should be awesome on track. Is it still running TDF map or has someone else mapped it now.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Seen this a couple of times at Marks when picking bits up, its a great car should be awesome on track. Is it still running TDF map or has someone else mapped it now.

I will have to check the mapping- I think TDF but I will have to siv through the reciepts as it had the throttle body conversion, then the CATCAM offer then the Alcon brakes conversion & so on.....

Will catch up for a spin asap rob

S