ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R14 CUP & S16 KDM At FCS Cup Content

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Had a great day at fcs yesterday. Met some great people & finally met @ JamieG great bloke with a lovely cup

Heres a few pics. Not the best quality

bana6e3u.jpg

ty5yjuhy.jpg

ru5etugy.jpg

ne6y2azy.jpg

qa3uhyzy.jpg

utydadar.jpg

zumubypu.jpg

py9a3e2u.jpg

e6ajebar.jpg

6era2e5y.jpg

R14 CUP
Lovely pictures Kyle. Great to
finally meet you.

Cars look great together, albeit very similiar!!

We'll have a proper camera next time :)

R14 CUP
These both looked stunning! Was you with Jamie when he came and spoke to me?

Thanks tom. We were both really please with them on the day. There weren't many really well looked after Cups on the day at all
It looked really nice Kyle!

14366922902_83b6de1aaf_c.jpg

FCS -4
by Dan Jenks, on Flickr
Great Photo Dan, I presume you realise that car is mine not Kyles?!

That's got a good layer of wax on it!

Yeah, had a good couple of coats of Zymol Carbon, plus layered with 2 layers of AF Illusion.

Beads beautifully.

Thanks for the kind words guys, makes it worth it.

R14 CUP
I'm glad I drove down on the night before, purely for that reason.

Kyle I'm 99% sure you wasn't with me at that point.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I saw both of these when I went on a wander, both looked lovely!

Why weren't they on the CS club stand?

We just fancied trying our own thing this year cub. Next year I think ill go on CS stand. I spent a while over there chatting to a few of them

Im sure I see yours ollie. Private plate on the flamer yeah. Looked bloody ace

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ah, that's cool. There was a nice collection on yours, who's was the flamer parked with your cups?

Ill be back next year
Yours looked lovely mate. How is she running now?

That was @ Andre91's flamer
She needs some loving bless her

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Ill be back next year
Yours looked lovely mate. How is she running now?

That was @ Andre91's flamer
She needs some loving bless her

Cheers Kyle, it's running really, really well. Burning zero oil which is a nice change! ;)

It did develop a slight oil weep due to an absent bolt, but Dan@SJM sorted that happily, top bloke :)

R14 CUP
Personally I was not interested to go on the CS stand, it's usually just in a see of Clio's. Just a shame we was tucked up out back in middle of nowhere...!

We could have both probably got onto the themed paddock / on trade stands somewhere and been not out of place. Similar to what yours and Lawro's were.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Cheers Kyle, it's running really, really well. Burning zero oil which is a nice change! ;)

It did develop a slight oil weep due to an absent bolt, but Dan@SJM sorted that happily, top bloke :)

Nice one matey im really happy for you its running well after all the agg you have had with it

Great bloke is Dan

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Personally I was not interested to go on the CS stand, it's usually just in a see of Clio's. Just a shame we was tucked up out back in middle of nowhere...!

We could have both probably got onto the themed paddock / on trade stands somewhere and been not out of place. Similar to what yours and Lawro's were.

Yep, both of yours looked great.

@Kyle 86 - I'm happy it's proven healthy, it's back on track and hopefully supercharger time later this year...

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6

Lawro's and Tom Brentnall had perfect spots. I might do the same nxt year

BG 182
Didn't know you was going down! Could have drove down from Derby with me!

I know... I didn't really pipe up about meeting up with anyone, I was in my brother in law's Renault 5, they did a bit of a convoy from leicester east services on the M1

sV6QNza.jpg

I might take my 182 next year though!
ThomasBrentnall I do a bit of photography, so if you're local and ever fancy doing a bit of a shoot, hit me up!

Last edited:
I know... I didn't really pipe up about meeting up with anyone, I was in my brother in law's Renault 5, they did a bit of a convoy from leicester east services on the M1

I might take my 182 next year though!
@ThomasBrentnall I do a bit of photography, so if you're local and ever fancy doing a bit of a shoot, hit me up!

Fair enough! You should do :)

Okay thanks, me and a few members are having a little meet soon for photo's so I'll keep you informed!