ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 #135 has landed.....and its mine!!!

Black R27+08 Swift Sport
He it is as i picked it up, worth ever second of the wait, will take some proper pics soon!!:cool:
23454654654654.jpg

14022008090.jpg

14022008086.jpg

14022008084NOPLATE.jpg

14022008085NOPLATE-1.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
jelous comes to mind. how much you pay if you dont mind me aksing? spoiler would finish it off?

Silver 172 cup
Looks stunning. Thats what I would have had if I could afford one. Looks brilliant in black.

M135i
looks lovely! splitter is a must i think. imo the decals work really well with the black.

it wont say 14m on the clock for long i assure you. ive got 250 on mine, only had it 5 days!

Black R27+08 Swift Sport
I paid £15.501 for it, has all the extra's apart from climate! so its was a very good deal, i was also thinking exactly the same thing about the cup spoiler, as soon as i have the cash i will get one ordered!

Black R27+08 Swift Sport
looks lovely! splitter is a must i think. imo the decals work really well with the black.

it wont say 14m on the clock for long i assure you. ive got 250 on mine, only had it 5 days!

To be honest i think i have 49 miles on it now already, and i want to go out again lol
Loving your white one btw the spoilers are a definate as soon as i have the cash they really finish it off.

M135i

To be honest i think i have 49 miles on it now already, and i want to go out again lol
Loving your white one btw the spoilers are a definate as soon as i have the cash they really finish it off.

thankyou very much! :)

yes! get that spoiler ordered up :) ive yet to see a black one with a spoiler.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Stunning mate, These are growing on me more and more each day, Gotta fight temptation to trade in mine for one though

Black R27+08 Swift Sport
they could've given you a full tank of juice ;)

Could not agree more mate, the guy said he would make sure there was a good amount of fuel in there to get me home, but to see the gauge on half would have been nice, and the mats came from halfords cheep poo range!

black and the graphics suit each other very well :)

Yeh mine is #358 and I've had it since October 31st last year.

mines 286 and i got mine 2 weeks before you... it arrived at the start of October though just before i went on holiday

It was a showroom car, and the last one they sold so people ordering one could see it properly!