ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 F1 / cup

Focus ST
Hi all,

first post on here so hi!

currently deliberating on whether to change my daily drive as my current car is piling on the miles. Love the looks of the 197- subtle and menacing at the same time, not at all like its rival the corsa vxr- whoooah!

anyway, there seems to be a few threads telling of some real tempting prices but they seem to be a bit sporadic. Now ive heard tales of woe about renault dealers, but what are they like in terms of offering good prices on the r27's or are we talking about going elsewhere to pick one up for 13-14k?

Ive also read a couple of article on the new cup version- when exactly is that due out? Love the look of it, esp with the black wheels! Anybody have any more info on it? Seen the price advertised as 15k, anybody reckon that will drop quite a bit in line with the good deals we have seen on the F1?

Would be very tempted by one if they were available to be had for the 13k mark, as this would take the sting out of the depreciation a bit! Anybody have any thoughts on whether this is a dream or a potential reality...???

Matt

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
I thought the cup was coming late this year?

I'd go anywhere you can to get an R27 for 14k Personaly I'd have the r27, as it's almost fully spec'd and is more exclusive.

Tappd'd RS
R27's are a very good price just now - standard 197's are an even better price.

You have to weigh up what you want as air con, recaros (all standard on the R27) will be optional extras on the Cup.