ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 owners - What number is yours?

Turbo LY R27
ah right. Ive got the same prob as you with the front bumper, Mine looks the same, even withe the little chip where its got caught on the light. One of my centre caps is missing as well, looks like it just flew off, def wasn't knicked. How much did you pay for a new one?

Barge
ah right. Ive got the same prob as you with the front bumper, Mine looks the same, even withe the little chip where its got caught on the light. One of my centre caps is missing as well, looks like it just flew off, def wasn't knicked. How much did you pay for a new one?

It came off when it was refurbed so the garage covered the cost of it. God knows how much they'd charge for a new one.

They refused to fix the bumper. I told them it was a farce as I'd shown them my own, Megz off here, and the problem another guy had. TBH, I've a good mind to moan at them again if yours is the same, but I can't be bothered considering it's going anyway.

Turbo LY R27
Jimbo, organising a mini meet in MK with 182boo (andrea in Inferno 182) and a few others your way next sat if your up for it. Ill pm everyone with details later!

Turbo LY R27
Well if you want ill pm you pic of it tomoz if you like, because it does look exactly the same, then you have more to throw at em?

Barge
She said she'd "never heard of the problem, ever". I told her that was bulls**t. I doubt I'm her favourite person in the world anymore. LOL! It could be the alternative to the ph1 and 2's steering wheel!

Turbo LY R27
Could be, its not the first time i've heard of it. But mines just over 2 years old so i havnt even bothered to attempt with the stealers because i know what the outcome would be. When i get my new rear bumper in a few months ill just buy a new clip myself to save the aggro. Ill pm you the photo tomorrow when i get a chance and then you can do what ya like with it.:)

Megane R26
015/500 here :)

I've had my Recaro covers replaced under warranty, and I'm waiting for the front alloys to be refurbed and my steering wheel to be replaced, all of which has been agreed to :)

3966997112_b0f6780272_b.jpg

Megane R26
Cheers :)

Spot of Megs 205 finishing polish and some Zymol Vintage (£2000!!)

It was lowered too in that pic on H&R springs

Turbo LY R27
Am i reading that right? £2000 worth of polish? lol! Def looks good tho, might get you to do mine!

Is it not lowered any more? I was thinking of springs for mine, is it a really harsh ride?

Megane R26
Am i reading that right? £2000 worth of polish? lol! Def looks good tho, might get you to do mine!

Is it not lowered any more? I was thinking of springs for mine, is it a really harsh ride?

The springs ruined the car for me - far too crashy. I'd suggest you get KW V1's if you want to lower it, which is what I'll get if I keep it (looking at R26's at the mo). The H&R's were a bit too stick when combined with the rest of the Cup suspension, for UK roads IMO. I could definitely carry more speed into bends, and it turned in better, but overall the car was far less predictable and could be unstable at speed on bumpy B roads. They work well on non-cup'd cars though. Coilovers transform the car completely, plus you can use them on a 200 if you upgrade to one... £700, but worth it IMO.

Yep, the wax costs £2000, but you get free refills for life, and the tub is huuuge! Some businesses' charge £100 per layer, so you can soon make it back! Unfortunately, I don't :)

Tbh, it's not worth the money though really, you can get 95% of the results for a LOT less money. As they say, most of the 'looks' comes from the machine polishing stage. Feel free to contact me though if you want yours detailed :)