ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r27 warranty claim!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
well come across my first warranty claim............ dont worry its just one of the buttons on the wiper stalk used for scrolling through the fuel/trip computer has failed......
maybe once fixed it will do more mpg.. then again

Clio200 EDC Lux
My 197 is having its first warranty work done as well...... a new wiring loom! Took it in as one of then xenons stopped working.

Clio 200 FF
my 56 plate 1.6DynS has been back 3 times (has to go back again next week) - new instrument cluster due to lights going out when driving + numerous other problems :(

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
My control for the radio by the steering has broke for the 2nd time. At least I think the a/c is working after its 3rd repair.

Turbo LY R27
Ive got the odd sqeek on my r27 thats goin in next thursday. said to them about the main problems and said to the girl that wen i get it back i dont want to hear a sinlge noise from the cabin or it will be booked back in on the same day. Also wit strict instructions not to wash it and i will be resetting my trip computers and noting the mileage ha ha ha! Nothing to bad just thought f**k it, its under warrenty. Anyone else got any sqeeks/rattles on there r27/197?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
nah none on mine... i briefly worked at an alfa garage and they had a couple of cars in with squeeks.... and the torment it used to cause the bodyshop guys:S trying to find where it was and then what it was. on of the he had to strip down the seat to the springy fram and i think it was just a dodgy spring connection!! so beware and they can take you mint car to tiny pieces.... not meaning to worry you or anything;)

Clio 197
Well i have a little creak from the dash sometimes but nothing im worried about. Third gear in mine sometimes is a bit rough when chaging down but seems alright recently. TOUCHING A LOT OF WOOD RIGHT NOW>