ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R32 Kreissieg Exhaust - Want!

There is a guy on the US forums thinking about buying one for his Evora.

[YOUTUBE]0sggEUWH-HA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YkE3iuhW2X0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]n6K7q_SN-pU[/YOUTUBE]

This is the best noise I've ever heard.

[YOUTUBE]_UWVxT7YcFw[/YOUTUBE]

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
How do you find the M6 day to day? They are getting bloody cheap probably due to the running costs but i am used to 18mpg with the M3.

It's not my day to day car, but easily could be, it's a very very good all rounder. However it's big and thirsty, but the power is fanastic. Expect mpg in single figures is you do a lot of town driving. I'm averaging around 11mpg. They are great value for money and a hell of a lot of car for around 30K though.

I wonder if Kreissieg would do a UK group buy. If we could get 10 (various) exhausts all sent over. Rather than the huge shipping costs just for one.

Porsche Boxster987S
I wonder if Kreissieg would do a UK group buy. If we could get 10 (various) exhausts all sent over. Rather than the huge shipping costs just for one.

probably still be a fortune but yea would be interesting to hear about prices etc

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You'd have to be super wealthy to even consider one! And if you were, you wouldn't have a golf...No offence. These are elite systems for elite cars!

Porsche Boxster987S
You'd have to be super wealthy to even consider one! And if you were, you wouldn't have a golf...No offence. These are elite systems for elite cars!

totally agree with you. I could never afford one

Danny , im thinking silver or steel grey

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
totally agree with you. I could never afford one

Danny , im thinking silver or steel grey

Awesome, DBP is sort of common and even then still rare.

Steel grey, is that the gunmetal colour? A boy near me has a 5 door one and even in that guise it looks f**king mint. I'd definatley consider the golf route after im done getting bent over by Renaults :eek:

Porsche Boxster987S
aye its like a gunmetal. I like the Reflex silver though , think it looks really clean and sharp. The megs blue so i want a diff colour tbh

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I love them! Miles nicer than the older ones which look really fussy! Pics do them no justice. They've got a slightly polished lip. Simple design!

Porsche Boxster987S
Im not really a massive fan of the older ones either. Needs BBS wheels (edition 30 style)

£3k isn't 'that' bad. You're looking at £1k ish for a decent system, and considering the valvetronic in these etc, its maybe not too pricey. I reckon you'd get most of the money back on it aswell, a bit like Spoon parts? No?

Flame Red Delight
I really like it in that grey Paul mate, those bbs wheels and getting rid of the shiney front end and you will be onto a winner, hate the chrome on the mk5 tbh, I want to see it when you get one mate :)

Porsche Boxster987S
I do think the mk4 looks "harder" but slightly dated . The back end of the mk5 is mint and Ill possibly de-chrome the front. But aye no probs mate , soon as I get it I'll give u a text

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
It's not my day to day car, but easily could be, it's a very very good all rounder. However it's big and thirsty, but the power is fanastic. Expect mpg in single figures is you do a lot of town driving. I'm averaging around 11mpg. They are great value for money and a hell of a lot of car for around 30K though.

Shite! I never realised they were that bad on petrol around town. The M3 does 18mpg but im always around town and rarely on longer journeys. What are the rest of the running costs like on the M6? Any box trouble or is that just internet myths again?