ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R32 Speedo

Using my phone stopwatch, I roughly counted that at about 6.5s to 60, 14.5s Zero to Hero, so pretty quick, but not earth shattering? Maybe I miscounted :)

M2 Competition
Roy Munson said:
Using my phone stopwatch, I roughly counted that at about 6.5s to 60, 14.5s Zero to Hero, so pretty quick, but not earth shattering? Maybe I miscounted :)

Aye up to a hundred that looks clioesque...

Bout same as mine i reckon.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
As youtube is blocked here i'm guessing we're talking about the Golf R32? 2 friends have got one here and in everyday road situations there is no difference until after 100.

For example...we both exit a roundabout and gun it...neither pulls away

Peperami said:
Aye up to a hundred that looks clioesque...

Bout same as mine i reckon.

Don't know about yours mate but my Clio wont hit 100 in 14.5. My best according to my Gtech is 16.6s. 0-60 6.43

Megane 225
Which R32 is it though. I don't think that one has DSG. Fun watching a speedo like that though - we're not often in the position to look down there!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
That video of the the speedo isnt all that impressive but there is no denying its quick past 100. My mate has a standard R32 and I know for a fact it would eat my Cup and then spit it out!