ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R3OBC’s views on the FCS (rude pic!)

H22A7 Accord Type R

..what a Mint weekend!!!!!! saturday nights camp over in Wolvey was a great laugh..........if any of you were there, the word BOLLOX might mean a thing to you!! lol!!! Up nice n early to go to the show and get the Gazeeeebo set up!!!!.......after some mad lady from Cliosport spotted i had a CLIOSPORT sticker on my window, and tried to make me park up in the stand!!! hehe :oops: I eneded up further down at the YorksshireCruise set, with the blue n white gazzeebo.....and a saxo with a woman showing her things on it! lol!!!
I popped up to see some of the clios up there, spoke to a couple of people too.....but was a bit shy!! Hi to Fred, was easy to identify his car, with the roof sittin rather lower than the rest!!! sound guy to talk to, n nice lights by the end of the day!! ----- did u actually come back from driving away to the cash machine Fred??? ;) He pointed out Jilly B to me, and Jilly, you car was pretty easy to spot too.....nice number plate!!! :)

Also seen Paddy wandering down our end, had a little chat with him in passing too. Cant believe ya never parked your car up Paddy......the only Red one!! would have been good!

Well, i have to say, it was truly a great weekend, nice cars, lots of drinking, and nice to put some faces to some of the names from on here!!! Oh and the tent was nice n big.......good for the rain ;)

I aint got all of my picture hosted yet, only a few of my 96......but ill put some below so ya can see where we were....cheers all, Rob.......cant wait till next year!!!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VQDdAoQa333GLxFKD1HAdeY*LqUjA*xmbA*R!TqzIN2teSPWhicQJFt8jMTve0nzpY6Vhy8Xp8ZYMgC6UmTe7zWgZJdhzaOlUlFSQVwro!lcYBb4vr!MebzgkwbxPhuS/YC-gets-lucky">

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I guess when youve paid that much, you just walk around with them out all the time. And its not like people ignored her!

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 27 May 2003

I guess when youve paid that much, you just walk around with them out all the time. And its not like people ignored her!
There are certainly some who didnt ignore her - hows it go?

"Whoa DUDE", **stumble**, **kill everyone in the rush**, **camera zooms in**, "DUDE!!!!!" ;)

Quote: Originally posted by BozVanDam on 27 May 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 27 May 2003

There are certainly some who didnt ignore her - hows it go?

"Whoa DUDE", **stumble**, **kill everyone in the rush**, **camera zooms in**, "DUDE!!!!!" ;)
hahahaha.

Willy2

she may as well have walked round with her top off, but im not complaining, my bro got some wicked footage of the dark haired girl bent over this saxo and has zoomed in maximum, class. nice sn4tch shot!