ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R5 Arches On Clio Mk1

Just wanted opinions on whether R5 GTT arches wojuld look any good on clio. Ive seen a clio with what looked like these arches and it looked mean as F**K.

Does anyone know anywhere I can order a set from online?

Cheers, Benge

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

the arches are wlaways for sale on Ebay for niminal amounts.

Not sure what they look like on the clio a little iffy for my liking. You still cant beat a nice lowered valver or a valver lookalike.

Looks like a LOT of work but i like the look. I thought someone might make the arches like the ones you you can get 4 saxo to make it look like a vtr?

None

u can get arches for around £100 if u look hard i got some 5gtt arches (drivers side) but sold the passenger side as got rid of my old r5 - now i seem to be regretting that :(

None

just ined up some gtt arches to my mk1 ph3. The front would fit ok but the rear one i have would need aot of money cos of the petrol cap