ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rabiata Red 2.2 VX220

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Great wee cars! Love the VXT...Shocked at how badly they rot though!!! (All the wishbones/dampers/springs/bushes!) - Worst I've seen and the Lotus is no better.

IMO, you need ATS's and stickier rubber than the Bridgestone flintstone tyres they come with.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
How bad was the shunt Ben?

Any pics?

What happened!?

Ended up in a ditch at about 35-40. Car drove absolutely fine once pulled out, no suspension damage etc but it had some clam damage and lower sill damage.

Obviously the price of brand new parts + fitting/painting etc meant to them it was not worth repairing. Even when I told them about none genuine replacement parts they were not keen about. Luckily for me not long after buying it the market had gone up value wise so I actually ended up with more than I paid for it.

I have got some pictures at home of the damage I think, I'll dig them out.

Yeah when I buy another one, I would ditch the Bridgestones right away for Federal RSRs.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Oh. Oops. (Should have bought stickier rubber!) JOKES! (Glad your okay!)

Haha you are absolutely right though and that was the plan along with some ATS DTC alloys but obviously I didn't get that far haha.

It is only a car at the end of the day. Could of been 100x worse.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Haha you are absolutely right though and that was the plan along with some ATS DTC alloys but obviously I didn't get that far haha.

It is only a car at the end of the day. Could of been 100x worse.

Totally agree.