ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raced a...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Just had a race with a BMW 318i...lol

both in outside lane with slow person infront doing 60mph, the slow car pulls over and the BMW boots it.. I am right up his arse, he pulls over to inside lane and continues to boot it ... I pass him at about 85mph and continue to pull away right up to 120, it looked like he might have pulled a car length or two back (i was still about 10 car lenghts infront)

Anyway thats were it ended as the two lanes merged back into one and there was a car up ahead doing about 50mph..

chalk another one up for the 172 :D

(ps. guy in the bmw didnt look chuffed at all .. neither did his mate in the passenger seat LOL)

GR7

Shiny red R32

A 318 is a much bigger car with a smaller engine than a 172 so what do you expect _KDF!!

Pick on someone your own size next time!!

;)

LOL gotta agree with all else...My mate tries to keep up in his 320 with absolutely nil success :). Like racing a milk float.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

hey !! I thought it was worthwhile.. the 318i is 0-60 in 8.3 thankyou very much ! (I didnt know what it was till I got back home)

GR, getting a bit defensive there are we..lol;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Tried to entice an M3 too (GR, is this a bit better !)

But it was an old guy so he wasnt interested...

lol. like simons mate who has a 520 reckons his beemer would kill my car!! - lol ! i told him he wouldnt even have enough time to read my numberplate!

2012 WRX Waggon

the 318 is a 2.0 is it not....BMW model numbers dont relate to the engine sizes in the "smaller" engines - think its just over 9 secs to 60

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Visceral, it depends what year the Beemer was. If it was the E36 shape then the 318s had a 1.8 engine. However, the latest 318s have either a 1.9 or 2.0 engine and the 316 has a 1.8. (v. confusing:confused:)

Rick