ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

raceglaze drying towel

Seat Ibiza
Didn't mean just a Clio...my girlfriend has a Leon!

LOL, i've just realised how stupid I look with that comment now!!

BG182FF
i just bought the uber blue one but seen this after and was going to buy it as a spare thats all.

Cosworth Capri
Why, when the total cost including VAT and First Class delivery is over £1 more from you than Mat @ I4D?

How do you work that out? Total cost including 1st class delivery from WaxDaddy.co.uk is £7.03 to cliosport.net members. I4D's is 11quid befor postage? Unless you mean a different towel?

How do you work that out? Total cost including 1st class delivery from WaxDaddy.co.uk is £7.03 to cliosport.net members. I4D's is 11quid befor postage? Unless you mean a different towel?

First off, good to know you offer discount to CS, so thumbs up for that.

However, taking both discounts into account, the blue uber towels work out as £6.43 from I4D. My previous post probably wasn't worded very well as it is not a gripe - purely an observation.

Cosworth Capri
First off, good to know you offer discount to CS, so thumbs up for that.

However, taking both discounts into account, the blue uber towels work out as £6.43 from I4D. My previous post probably wasn't worded very well as it is not a gripe - purely an observation.

Ah ok no problem was just looking at i4d's retail price and wasn't sure how we were more expensive lol I've spoken to the admin of CS and im going to forward our discount details to them shortly so they can list it on the site and we will probably be paying for some advertising on here as well.

I've never had a renault sport clio but i did have a 1.6 RXE back in 1999 if that counts lol

Ah ok no problem was just looking at i4d's retail price and wasn't sure how we were more expensive lol I've spoken to the admin of CS and im going to forward our discount details to them shortly so they can list it on the site and we will probably be paying for some advertising on here as well.

I've never had a renault sport clio but i did have a 1.6 RXE back in 1999 if that counts lol

Good to hear - I didn't want to be rude and state it but sellers need to tread carefully with advertising without being a registered trader first.

FYI I was comparing the Uber Blue towels. Same towels, just rebranded IIRC?

Dodo juice supernatural big white fluffy fucker is epic.
Is the drying towel from i4d the same as cyc's ? I fancy a spare.

Honda & VW
You might want to consider one of these

http://www.waxdaddy.co.uk/the-daddy-plush-microfibre-towel.html

soaks up enough to dry my entire Capri without having to wring it out at all, and its a great general purpose mf as well

Just been having a look, prices seem pretty fair too. You may want to re-check the price of your CG buckets and Grit Guards (The combo works out to be more unless i am going mad).

Dodo juice supernatural big white fluffy fucker is epic.
Is the drying towel from i4d the same as cyc's ? I fancy a spare.

If its Blue with Red piping then more than likely yes mate

Is cyc still a trader on here :s ?
Just looked in my account history and found I used a cliosport coupon, can't find them on here though.

Cyc don't offer discount. They offer a points per purchase system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

24d19245.png

Cosworth Capri
Good to hear - I didn't want to be rude and state it but sellers need to tread carefully with advertising without being a registered trader first.

FYI I was comparing the Uber Blue towels. Same towels, just rebranded IIRC?

Yep thats correct same towels, that was my source of confusion i thought you were meaning the yellow one in the link before my post ha

Is the £6.43 inc postage? i4d charge £2.46 for first class, ours is entirely weight based so in my eyes fairer at £2.11. It's just i pride ourselves on being best value for money online so its good to talk to people about this sort of stuff.

Back on subject tho no matter who you buy it from its a damn good towel and the one i use every time i wash and dry the Capri. Don't see any reason to go for one of the 'better' towels personally lol

Megane R26
The RG towels are okay... but Autosmart sell the same towel in blue, 3 for £10. I think the cost price on these is something silly like 57p, but you have to buy 5000 at a time :)

They work well enough, but harden after a few washes and on some softer paints, will mark if 'dragged' across to dry. I use them when I'm initially detailing a car, and you can be less careful when drying (as you're correcting anyway).

Not a 320d
Now that's a turn out for the books... That's changed in the last 4 months max...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No it hasnt. :p

While we are on the subject...These are AWESOME. I think it was JD that reccomended them and they are perfect for drying and buffing off polish and wax. Why haven't they been linked to yet on this thread? http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/microfibre-cloths/eurow-shag-pile-double-density-towels/prod_436.html

Good for wax, little bit too plush I think, used the last fresh one Ive got today actually, I prefer the supernatural buffing towel, got 2 of those on order atm. Wont be buying the Shag towels again.

Dont think much of them as a drying towel though.

Yep thats correct same towels, that was my source of confusion i thought you were meaning the yellow one in the link before my post ha

Is the £6.43 inc postage? i4d charge £2.46 for first class, ours is entirely weight based so in my eyes fairer at £2.11. It's just i pride ourselves on being best value for money online so its good to talk to people about this sort of stuff.

Back on subject tho no matter who you buy it from its a damn good towel and the one i use every time i wash and dry the Capri. Don't see any reason to go for one of the 'better' towels personally lol

Our postage is worked out on weight, we do not charge a flat rate for postage!

Spend over £30 and you can have FREE delivery as well as access to the cliosport discount code.