ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 at the Ring 19.8.07 - Pic

CB600FS
CS Sticker aswell - didn't see it do any laps though?

S7300016.jpg

CB600FS
Go round in the dci Tom ?

Yeah was harder than I expected Pacey, even after about 10-11 laps didn't learn the circuit properly. Started raining aswell was a bit of a shitter. Great fun though wanna go again as soon as possible.

cliokhunt said:
Bummed I couldn't go again this year, getting a transponder watch next year though

Yeah Khunt let us know when your going try and sort summut out if you want? Edde would probably be up for it.

I pissed myself at the "Savo Owners Club = Chavs" graffiti, aswell as "Diesel power"

evo VI GSR
what time did you go on the track we were ther quite early then did some after the track closed 4 the crash

what time did you go on the track we were ther quite early then did some after the track closed 4 the crash

About 11 we got there when it was shut went out after it opene then it shut again then got some wet laps in.

Will have to go back for longer.

evo VI GSR
we r def goin bk nxt year!! wot were the wet laps like? we jus left wen it started raining

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I pissed myself at the "Savo Owners Club = Chavs" graffiti, aswell as "Diesel power"

Hehe.

I thought it was a matter of time before someone from CS saw that.

Did you see the CS > SSC bit aswell ???

The guy I went with still to this day refuses to give me the pics of it all (he's from SSC:rolleyes:)

CB600FS
Yeah saw it all on the first lap, stands out a good'un. I was suprised they don't get rid off all the graffitti everywhere with the amount of money they must get but I suppose they'd do it and a week later be the same again.

Definetely want to go back

BMW M4; S1000 RR
It's no secret they are having money trouble!

When I first took that corner (sticks out because my cousin crashed there.. edde says he saw him too!) I thought, look at all that blank red on the tyre wall.....

Oddly enough it must be the easiest part of the track to get to at night too, I did take pics, but the guys camera they're on won't send them to me (he is in SSC and didn't like it...:rolleyes:)