ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 200 - first pics

Went for a spin in the sun today - really love this car:) Pretty much everything that was disapointing with the 197 has been put right ... so much more torque now so its not reving its tits off all the time - motorway cruising is just a joy now....highly recommend these to anyone - just a great all round package.
De badged the C L I O off the back - looks much better imo ... thinking of spraying the front and back diamonds black as well.
New 6 channel amp is going in on tuesday - old one is 12 years old and only works when it feels like it. Other than that no big plans at the moment- just going to enjoy it for a while. I want to do a little to the interior just to brighten it up - might get some bits replaced with carbon.
Also want a black front splitter to match the rear and other black inserts but there isnt one on the market - I assume renaultsport will get one done at some point
pics:thumbs:

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

Golf GTD Mk7
Oh why would you put these pics up. You're making me want to change mine now :(

The 200 is really growing on me now.

320d
Thats stunning. The recaro's and speedlines finish the 200's off so much. The recaros are amazing to sit in, especially compared to the armchairs in a 1*2.

182 Full of Fat
Lovely car, but I think pictures should be banned of the 200 lol
Just don't do it any favours at all. I absolutley love them in the flesh (placing an order next week), but pictures just make them look turd imo!

Nice car though, I'd have the same spec but thinking about storm grey or black, can't decide

Lovely car, but I think pictures should be banned of the 200 lol
Just don't do it any favours at all. I absolutley love them in the flesh (placing an order next week), but pictures just make them look turd imo!

Nice car though, I'd have the same spec but thinking about storm grey or black, can't decide

agree about photos - I have to take 100's to try and get a few decent ones - just doesnt look anywhere near as good as it does in the flesh

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
What's funny about 200's is I think they have alot of road presence, more than the 197 ever did. When ever you see one out and about it just looks so good.

182 Trophy
That looks stunning, i want a 200 sooo badly :( might have to get one ordered this winter :)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
What's funny about 200's is I think they have alot of road presence, more than the 197 ever did. When ever you see one out and about it just looks so good.

I think the diffuser and huge twin exhaust surrounds at the back somehow make it look much wider.

Car yes!

Spoiler Oh no no no :)

still not sure on the spoiler from some angles .... I like it enough to keep it though .... I really dont like any of the other spoiler options and weirdly I think the 200 needs one on the back - didnt think that with the r27 at all.

The black edges on the cup spoiler swayed it for me - suits the blue black theme on the car imo ... I accept not everyone likes the spoiler - looks better in the flesh though

Has the upgraded head unit helped alot with the poor sound dude?

I have put my whole system in - sub,amp, back mids and front components.

I had to suffer the standard stereo for 2 days ... is it actually that s**t or was mine just broke...... I cant believe it doesnt go louder than that - assumed mine must have been broken? If it wasnt then renault are having a laugh