ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 200 - first pics

I have put my whole system in - sub,amp, back mids and front components.

I had to suffer the standard stereo for 2 days ... is it actually that s**t or was mine just broke...... I cant believe it doesnt go louder than that - assumed mine must have been broken? If it wasnt then renault are having a laugh

How much are we talking dude?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic mate good choice.

I do think the front doesn't look as good because it doesn't look deep, needs a splitter.

How much are we talking dude?

Hard to say cos some of my system is a few years old now - been bringing it with me from car to car.

Alpine IPOD headunit is about £320-399

New amp im getting is £399 - its better than my old one that cost £800 ten years ago

Front componants were about £300 - you can get basic stuff for under a ton

Back mids were about £400 - again - basic stuff avaliable for under a ton.

Sub was about £400 with the box

You could buy a new head unit and use it to power front componants - would be under £500 ... then add an amp and sub at later date for another £500

To be honest anything is gonna be better than what renault have put in there ..... my 25 year old nova first car had better sound ... I can not understand why the standard unit doesnt go any louder - its not like its clipping or anything at full volume - the standard speakers could easily handle more amplification