ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Clio Sport Farnborough

White APE
Only racing blue in the area i know is Blue 182 cup
Photo-0021.jpg

Lewis, where abouts are you? Im just off Frimley high street about 1 min from farn gate.

MK2 PH1 1.2
nah it was a RF53 plate, didnt have the stripes either.

I live in Ash Vale... Do you know where the Napier Pub is?

White APE
OOOO not seen any other RB's in the area.

Not to sure where that is actually. Dont go downt here that often. My sis works in Lloyds pharmacy in ash vale though.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Farnborough gate, been down there a few evenings in the old 1.2, its all just kids on mopeds lol they can pull some smooth/death wish manouvers lol

White APE
Utter bunch of tw@ts down there tbh, i can sit and listen to them everynight from my room.

I went down there the other night to get some maccy's, was eating food in car but drove off in the end cos i got fed up of them all

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
True, they are all 1.2's down there so its not really hard lol, i find that triple carriage way from the gate heading towards that round about hairy, the out side lane gets so narrow, was having a play with a copper s down there thought the turinis were gonna kiss the kerb :dead:

Where abouts do you live then mate? havent seen you around, used to go through there every other weekend, got friends over that way, plus any excuse to have a run through virginia water :approve:

White APE
Yup, that carriage way does get tight, dont think anyone sticks to the limit down there. Most of the time if im on that road i would have come from the bypass underneath which joins it half way down and as i have to turn right at the waitrose roundabout you gotta get across all the lanes. Half way down there's a bit of kurb that just juts out into the road. Does get quite tense down there!

If you come into Frim Hgh St and go left at the white heart up the hill towards the church, go round the right hand bend, you'll come up to the traffic lights and if you turn right just after them (sheridan road) i live just down there.

Renault Clio
oooo very local peeps on this website!!

i live just opposite Frimley park hospital, over the green, down the road next to the Big old cottage (Grovefields Av)...Working on getting a clio for my first car just need to pass the test ^.^ lol

like reading the threads about other peoples cars....makes me v.jealous hehe:dapprove:

//Joe

White APE
Joe, you are literally round the corner from me! Keep an eye out for a titanium 182. What car you got?

Edit, just read you've not passed yet.

Renault Clio
yeee i know man...thats why i fort i would post where i live :)

Will look at for you tho mate nd be V.jealous of course

I got a dark green 1.2 clio......nothing special but alrite for a first car tbh

//Joe

MK2 PH1 1.2
Ahhh its joe!

yeah farnborough gate is full of tw@s, i tend to only go down ther for food or if i have to meet someone there.. never hanground cos i'm probably not liked by some of them lol

halfpint, i'll have to keep an eye out for u. my cars nothing special yet :( need money! and ideas...

Clio 182 Trophy
Im from the Farnborough area too!! Havent really seen many around...the odd one or 2 but thats it. Never been spotted tho lol:(

White APE
Christ, how many people wanna be from Farnborough! LOL

Will deffo be on the look out for you all.

Petrol Blue 182.
hahah farbrough gate meet! show the chavs up ;) mark cup - u been to cove recently? mates lives on the main road, has an escrot RST, old man has a Scoob, seen?

Clio Trophy 463
Im from guildford, bit further away but I'm round that area alot. Will have to organise a meet or il just keep my eye out for you all ;)

Dan

MK2 PH1 1.2
HalfPint,

Think i saw your car tonight... i went down sheridan road in an attempt to overtake a mate and turned into shamrock close? thinking it was the one down which woulda taken me to frimley highstreet. Saw a clio sport down there, is it yours?

White APE
HAHA Yea that was me parked outside me house. Im in Shamrock close.

First spot!

You wanted the next road down. Burleigh road, links you back to the high street

White APE
Haha, Cheers mate. It is utter filthy though. If the weather holds out 2moro i'll get to clean it.

What colours your motor? I'll keep an eye out for you.

MK2 PH1 1.2
lol i didnt mean to, cliosport froze when trying to post the first one.

mines silver mate ph1. X944 reg. will try get some pics up when i can get onto photobucket

White APE
Ahhh okies mate, i'll keep an eye out for you.

Was down Farn gate earlier getting munchies, didnt see anyone about though.

MK2 PH1 1.2
nah i didnt go down there today, was in farnborough tho and saw a clio that looked like the one u posted Blue 182 cup? turning into sandy lane by the co-op in cove. was about 1am?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Im from the Farnborough area too!! Havent really seen many around...the odd one or 2 but thats it. Never been spotted tho lol:(

May have seen you this morning about 07.10 heading towards Fleet from Cove. Hadn't seen a Trophy about locally for a while!! I was coming out of Fleet, by the Harvester.. wasn't in the V6 though.. works Caddy van.

Clio 182 Trophy

Do you by any chance live in Queens Road?
If so i see you nearly every day :)

Yeah thats me!!! Woohoo!! Finally been spotted!! Hahaha...Where abouts do u live then??

oh and Shaun182, im never out the house before 8.15 in the mornings so not me im afraid. Only time im around that area is night time.

titanium 182,
lol well your all to close for comfort im in that area 2 though i hide behind tinted glass, im normally in the minley road area in the mornings but its more like 8.00 am no cliosport stickers though just a ph smiley

Arctic FF 182
Do you by any chance live in Queens Road?​
If so i see you nearly every day :)

Yeah thats me!!! Woohoo!! Finally been spotted!! Hahaha...Where abouts do u live then??​

oh and Shaun182, im never out the house before 8.15 in the mornings so not me im afraid. Only time im around that area is night time.​

I live at the top of The Grove, theres a blue 172 cup on Peabody Road i seen and a monaco blue 172 in the army barracks, not sure if its anyone on here???

Random but after seeing this thread and never seeing any rb 182's in farnborough i seen 3 different ones in the past 2 days, bit strange