ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue [NY54 EUP], Bristol RING ROAD

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
On TUESDAY evening, around 6pm. You were behind me most of the way, until we got to slip road going onto M32. You then opened out on the slip road. But caught up with you at the end of M32.

Anyone here?!?!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Tha t would be Chris Fez, don't think he comes on here anymore...

great minds, was just about to say the same thing, havnt seen him on here since we sorted out that mini meet @ filton abby wood, did see him for 2 mins @ the cross hands though

Cupped Meg 225 Lux
Blinding, i've been spotted. First time I think.

Once I noticed the sticker at the end of M32 when you peeled off right, gave you a flick of the hazards but was probably too late. You've got a nice clean looking motor there.

Still do browse now and again but slacking for some web time isn't always possible, and when it is Ive been sniffing around the Meggy forums..

Cupped Meg 225 Lux

great minds, was just about to say the same thing, havnt seen him on here since we sorted out that mini meet @ filton abby wood, did see him for 2 mins @ the cross hands though

Yeah stopped by on way home from work, John mentioned the meet, had been talking to him about a 225.
Thought I'd stop in because I sometimes head that way home, didn't fancy hanging around though it had been a proper sh*te day at work...

Was gonna drop you a PM Justin, a guy on the Meg forum mentioned you may be able to help shine me up for a fee?....

Yeah stopped by on way home from work, John mentioned the meet, had been talking to him about a 225.
Thought I'd stop in because I sometimes head that way home, didn't fancy hanging around though it had been a proper sh*te day at work...

Was gonna drop you a PM Justin, a guy on the Meg forum mentioned you may be able to help shine me up for a fee?....

pm away fella

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Justine would give any man a polish for a fiver ;)

Justine would give any man a polish for a fiver ;)

wernt complaining last nite were you