ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

racing stripes - info

I am trying to get the stripes fitted to my 182 - can someone let me know the width and distance between the two stripes so that i can get a graphics company to make them

cheers

yes its racing blue! but really need the width of the strips so that i can get a company to make them

tried renualt with no success - should have ordered it with them

Yaris Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by matg on 06 September 2004

yes its racing blue! but really need the width of the strips so that i can get a company to make them

tried renualt with no success - should have ordered it with them
No you shouldnt! Thats what I did and they couldnt fit them and as a result my car is delayed whilst you are happily driving around in yours!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

i think they are about 2 inches wide but not 100% sure, speak to someone that has them like Big Iain I think, he has them on a cup

This is the reply i got from Jeremy Townsend @ Renault UK:

The stripes are still not available from the factory (we expect them early October). The stripes that youve seen in the press have been fitted locally. Theyre 5 cms wide and 10 cms apart. A number of Dealers have got a local supplier to copy them - if you do that make sure that they use 3M tape of the best quality. 3M do various material with differing guarantee lengths, 3 months uo tp 3 years.

Im having mine done the day i get the car!

Kev.