ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racing Stripes....YES or NO??

Racing stripes

• yes

Votes: 610 45.0%
  • no

Votes: 746 55.0%

• Total voters
M

Mark E-J

no i dont like them its a the latest chav accessory for cars if u car didnt come with them dont waste ur time or money

Clio V6 255,Clio R27
Hi I have just bought Karlosfandangos Acid Yellow V6 and it has 2 black racing stripes, I hate them and they will be off as soon as I get time to do it. I dont think the car needs them.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I would personally say yes, only on the Racing blue. It was sold this way, so its not an aftermarket chavvy addition in my opinion. Here's my girlfriends old one...

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

ClioI Ph.3 1.6 16V
I would also say yes.

I love mine, even the car is red, but the R8 Gordini was in his later years also sold in other colours, red, yellow, black and so on.

SANY0179k.JPG

SANY0178k.JPG

gordini_rot_hinten.jpg

gordini_rot_vorn.jpg

PUG 106 RALLYE
I think they just suit the Racing blue better than most other colours and the fact that the Racing blues were sold like that, the others were not, its just what different people prefer.

1995 Clio RSi 1.8
Personally I think they look good on the right cars. It just depends on the look of the car.

I prefer to call them go faster strips :), because lots of people seem to think that just because they have the little strips they will be faster then everyone else.

But yea, they look nice on most looked after sporty cars.

Dci 100
if you like em then keep em, you cant let the possibility that someone might damage your car put u off having your car the way u want it....have it your way and f**k everyone else...life's a bit short and all that b****cks;)

Mondeo STTDCI
Get them off. They dull themselves. And if you leave them on now you will ALWAYS have to have them on as the paint underneath will NOT match the car.

Clio 200
where would I get some stripes put on my clio 172 cup around the stevenage area.......anyone know..??
thanks

BMW Z4 3.0i
I'm undecided about putting stripes on after buying a non-special edition. But I would never, never take the stripes off if they were on there from manufacture. (as is the case with your gf's car)

GR7

Shiny red R32
I'm not a car stripes person but my friend has a mini (bit darker than yours - it's hyper blue)
and her stripes are black with white edging and I like it better than white stripes, maybe you
could try changing them! Same as this grey below but hers is blue!.

mimigrey.gif

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
This thread still going? lol

Still got my stripes and going to keep them (well I cant take them off anyway as paint would have faded!) lol.

i dont think stripes looks good on the road...it makes it look like more a display car...but if ur going for the racer look then why not!