ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rack or inner tie rod noises

03 clio sport asc
Hey guys

got some funny noises coming from the front end. car feels great and handles great it just had fitted the bridge craft roll correction kit, has BC's and BC top mounts, but i can here some faint grrrr noises coming from the front when at super low speeds even slightly turning left or right or if you quickly touch the brakes, had mechanic look at it he couldnt tell what it is, ive checked every nut and bolt, the coilovers the top mounts and everything is nice and tight and has no play. Only thing that i did recently was replace the inner tie rod boot as i noticed a rip in it, ive since slipped it off to double check the tie rod and it does seem fine. any ideas? only thing I also did which not sure if your supposed to was put some high temp grease on the inner tie rod end after I cleaned it up. Any ideas?